The medicinal properties of garlic can be useful to treat a great series of health problems, and in this ancient recipe you can put it into practice.
The therapeutic properties of garlic have been known in many cultures for centuries, and many cultures use alcohol to make herbal liqueurs, tinctures, and medicinal wines.
The Chinese have used therapeutic liquors for centuries. To this day Chinese pharmacies in Hong Kong and everywhere traditional Chinese medicine is practiced, sell therapeutic liquors.
The benefits of garlic for various cures.
For thousands of years garlic has been used not only in cooking, but also as medicine. Our ancestors discovered garlic’s potential to kill germs and used it as a medicine to cure various infections, including typhus, dysentery, flu, and cholera.
Modern research confirms what the ancients knew about for centuries. Furthermore, scientists have also found that garlic can also prevent cardiovascular disease and lower blood pressure.
The following is a garlic recipe that is estimated to be approximately 5,000 years old. It is a therapeutic liquor with garlic that is taken under a specific dose.
How to prepare the garlic recipe?
- Add 350 grams of minced garlic to a glass jar. Pour 220-250 grams of 95-96 ° alcohol, rum or other spirits on top.
- Close the jar very well, hermetically if possible, and place in the refrigerator. Let stand for 10 days. After spending those 10 days, strain the mixture from the jar through a very fine strainer gauze. The strained liquid should be poured into the same jar and stored in the refrigerator for 2 days.
Warning: Alcohol should not contain substances such as methanol or benzalkonium chloride.
After those days, the liquid is ready for use. The drops are best taken with water or milk before having a meal.
See the schedule of how many drops should be taken within how many days.
It ends when 25 drops are taken three times a day. This therapy can be used only once every 5 years.
Benefits of therapeutic liquor with garlic.
- Lung diseases.
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Fats and stones (kidney, gallbladder).
- Various vision and hearing disorders.
- Lack of appetite.
- Arthritis and rheumatism.
- Gastritis, stomach ulcers and hemorrhoids.
- Melts blood clots.
- Improves metabolism and therefore all blood vessels (re) become elastic.
- Regulates body weight.
- Certain external and internal tumors.