There are many heavy metals to which we are exposed regularly without realizing it, and these can be causing serious problems in our health.
Mercury, cadmium, and aluminum, among others, are capable of embedding in our central nervous systems and bones, bio-accumulating for years until we begin to suffer from acute health problems from heavy metal poisoning.
Fortunately, there is a simple delicious combination of foods that helps to stop heavy metals from circulating in the body, and that is the mixture of coriander and parsley. A delicious pesto that is an excellent heavy metal detoxifier.
Parsley and coriander are chelating agents.
Chelating agents are those that bind to the toxin’s heavy metal ions and are then removed from the body through our normal excretory channels.
Pharmaceuticals like dimercaprol have long been the mainstay of chelation therapy for lead or arsenic poisoning, but they have serious side effects. The simple and adequate dose of coriander and parsley however, is a potent chelator for numerous heavy metals.
Coriander is the most used in conjunction with parsley to make a detoxifying pesto, since it mobilizes more toxins to remove them from the body, and that can drain the connective tissue (where the nerves reside) with metals that were previously stored in hiding places. more secure.
Only using coriander or parsley, it fades a little the power of each one to detoxify, it is recommended that they be a conjunction between the two when it is intended to detoxify, since one raises the power of the other.
Coriander has its own chelation benefits.
- Mobilizing and binding agent for metal toxins.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory.
- It increases HDL cholesterol and decreases LDL.
- Avoid gas and bloating.
- Divert urinary tract infections.
- Facilitates hormonal changes during menopause and menstruation.
- It can reduce nausea.
- Add fiber for the digestive tract – an effective bulking agent.
- Fight anemia with high levels of iron and magnesium.
- Reduces minor swelling.
- Promotes liver health.
- It can be used as an expectorant.
As a final note, just make sure your magnesium levels are elevated before starting any serious chelation program, as this mineral helps promote more “relaxed” arteries and can make it easier for the body to eliminate toxins.
Detoxify your body with this delicious pesto and eliminate heavy metals.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 1/3 cup Brazil nuts (source of selenium) or macadamia nuts.
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds (source of cysteine).
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds (zinc, sources of magnesium).
- 1 cup of chopped fresh coriander.
- 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- 2/3 cup cold-pressed olive oil.
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice (Sources of vitamin C).
- A large pinch of sea salt.
Soak the seeds and nuts overnight to free the enzyme exhibitors. Process the parsley, cilantro and olive oil in a blender until minced. Add the garlic, nuts and seeds, salt and lemon juice and process until the mixture is finely formed into a paste. You can keep it in a dark glass jar. It is also frozen if necessary. Now let’s enjoy it!