The need to achieve an acid and alkaline balance in our body should be a primary issue in any diet to achieve a healthy life. And that is why the need to alkalize the body.
There are quite a few ways that our body can be made acidic. The following is a very short list of these types of unhealthy ways that we assume in our eating habits and customs of life. And like these we avoid alkalizing the body to improve our health.
- Refined sugar.
- White bread and even whole wheat with refined flours.
- Pasteurized dairy products.
- Even lack of exercise.
Table of Contents
What does it mean to alkalize the body?
When we speak of an alkalinized body, we refer to changes in the body’s ph. Like the necessary temperature that the body needs, it must also maintain a pH that is slightly above 7, which means that it is slightly alkaline. The good news is that your body is very good at maintaining that level, and it has ways to change the pH if it starts getting acid. The bad news is that most people maintain a good balance in the acid levels of the body and that is why the need to receive information to know how to alkalize the body and what else the repercussions on the body may be.
Negative effects of an un-alkalized body.
When the body is not alkalized in the proper way, the pH level can store the acid in the fat cells that make a person overweight, it can align the walls of the arteries with the cholesterol that ultimately leads to problems of the heart, or it can leach calcium from your bones to neutralize acid. There are other things the body is going to do and none of them are especially pleasant. As you can see, it is very important to alkalize your body. In fact, many people will go so far as to say alkalize it or suffer serious disorders.
Benefits of alkalizing the body today.
You will see a very significant effect in the rapid elimination of fat resulting in weight loss and muscle gain, take care of your skin and make it glow, enjoy maximum energy all day, every day.
Steps to alkalize the body.
The following list lists the most effective methods to alkalize the body and that have an immediate effect by leveling the pH levels in the body, and best of all, they are not difficult to implement and will benefit you greatly so that your body regains its energy and vitality.
Drink water with lemon.
- It is advisable to drink a glass of water with the juice of a whole lemon that is freshly squeezed, every morning when you wake up. Although lemons may taste acidic, they have the opposite effect on the body, since they metabolize them and become alkaline, meaning that they are directly an ally to alkalize the body.
- Eat a large green salad with the lemon juice and olive oil. Green foods are some of the best sources of alkaline minerals, like calcium.
- Eat raw almond snacks, without salt. Natural almonds are packed with alkaline minerals like calcium and magnesium, which help balance acidity, while maintaining blood sugar balance.
Almond milk to alkalize the body.
- Drink a powdered almond and berry milk shake by adding greens like spirulina, chlorella, or other vegetables.
- Take a walk or some other exercise. Exercise helps move acidic waste products so that the body can eliminate them and thus alkalize the body.
- Breathe deeply. The ideal is to choose a place that has fresh air, rich in oxygen.
- Go meat-free for a day, or longer if you wish. The option to completely or partially eradicate meat from your diet is a healthy option and to some extent an act of conscience.
Avoid sugar and soda.
- Skip the sugary dessert or soda. Sugar is one of the foods that we consume with more acids. You need more than 30 glasses of neutral water just to neutralize the acidity of a can of soda.
- Add more vegetables to your diet. No, potatoes don’t count. However, sweet potatoes are a good option (as long as you are not using them with sweeteners or butter). Asparagus, zucchini, bell peppers, and other vegetables are also great options.
- Add sprouts to your daily diet. They are highly alkalizing and supercharged with nutrients and enzymes that increase energy.