To achieve clearer skin , that is, free of impurities such as blackheads and pimples, as well as spots and open pores due to oily skin, eating healthy is essential, since no matter how hard you are working on the surface, if it has not been corrected internally the problem will continue to persist.
Table of Contents
4 home remedies to lighten skin quickly
If you want to lighten your skin in the short or medium term because you have this important meeting to attend the next day, don’t worry, there are ways to get skin whitening in one night, and you will be surprised with the results. You just have to use these masks to get clearer skin. However, you have to know that it is a non-durable home remedy if you do not use it in line with a healthy diet to lighten the skin.
Almond and lemon oil mask
Lemon naturally bleaches the skin and almond oil intensely hydrates. The vitamin E in almond oil helps you provide clear skin by fighting free radicals and preventing tanning. Also, this is one of the best ways to lighten dark circles.
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice.
- A few drops of almond oil.
- Mix the lemon juice and almond oil.
- Apply this to the face or just under the eyes if you want to remove dark circles. Do this before going to bed.
- Wash in the morning for clear radiant skin.
Tomato and honey mask to lighten the skin
Tomatoes are capable of handling a host of skin problems. Using tomato, you can reduce open pores, acne, breakouts and can soothe burns. If you don’t have all these skin problems, you can still apply tomato pulp to your face and get a glowing face. The antioxidant lycopene present in tomatoes helps fight cell damage and redness of the skin. The enzymes present in honey clears your skin and keeps the pores clear and clean. Also, you will keep your skin hydrated naturally.
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Grind the tomato to obtain its pulp.
- Add the honey to the pulp and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Wait 15-20 minutes and wash next.
- You will receive a glowing and clean face instantly.
Oatmeal and honey mask to lighten the skin
Whether you have dry, flaky, blemished, or oily skin, you can depend on oatmeal to clear up all of these skin problems. The essential fatty acids in oats are soothing to the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties make your skin look good. Honey is also good for hydrating the skin, cleaning pores, exfoliating, and is a healing agent.
Take equal parts of:
- Honey bees
- Mix honey and oatmeal to get a thick paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face. Rub gently in circular motions.
- Wait 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash and enjoy the smooth skin.
Coconut and tea tree oil for skin whitening
The coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and have anti-fungal may be helpful for skin lightening anti-bacterial properties and. Deeply hydrates the skin, thanks to its essential fatty acids. Tea tree oil has anti-septic properties that are a plus alongside coconut oil benefits for fair skin.
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- A few drops of tea tree oil
- Combine both oils very well.
- Before going to bed, wash your face and pat dry.
- Next, apply this oil mixture on your face and massage gently for a few seconds.
- Wash in the morning for a radiant, clear face.