Garlic home remedies for pneumonia
Garlic, beyond doubt, has been accepted as a super food with excellent properties. It is a very powerful antimicrobial herb that can effectively fight bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites. The allicin compound in garlic makes it a very good antibacterial and antiviral herb. Besides being one of the best natural and home remedies for clearing clogged arteries and removing cholesterol, it also magically boosts your immunity, which is great for staying strong from diseases like pneumonia.
Pneumonia is classified by inflammation of the lungs. This inflammation is generally due to an infection, virus, or perhaps bacteria. Pneumonia can cause long-term lung damage and even become fatal if it is not treated in time.
Include garlic in your daily diet and use it extensively in your kitchen if you are trying to stay out of any disease.
Ways to use garlic for pneumonia
- Eat a few small raw garlic cloves every day. Chew them, if you can.
- If you can’t eat it (of course they smell a lot), try doing this. Take a few cloves of garlic and extract the garlic juice .
- Mix equal amounts of honey and lemon juice with this juice. Take 1-2 teaspoons three to four times a day. You can store this juice mixture in the refrigerator and use it for up to 2 days.
- Rub some garlic paste on your chest. This will help clear your airways.
- Eat 8-10 cloves of garlic and mix it with 8-10 drops of lavender oil. Grind it to make a paste. Rub on the chest 4-5 times a day.
- Rub some garlic oil on your feet. If you can’t stand it, mix it with a little olive oil.
- Add garlic to your soups, broths, sauces, and even green juices.
- Place slices of raw garlic above your chest or rib cage. Apply a little oil (you can use olive oil) on the surrounding skin. Now wrap a thin cotton bandage to hold the garlic slices in place. Don’t wrap tightly. Leave overnight.
- Take half a medium-sized onion and 5-6 cloves of garlic. Chop them. Add 2 teaspoons of honey to this. Mix using a cup of water. Eat this mixture before eating your first meal of the day. This mixture opens the bronchial passage to keep you relaxed throughout the day.
- Inhale steam of boiled water with a few cloves of garlic.