Get rid of a quick headache with this drink

Headaches are no fun at all, especially when they get worse and turn into a migraine. Many times, people with a headache turn to quick medications. But these pills have long-term effects that are not good for your health. If you understand the cause or causes of your headaches or migraine, then you can give yourself quick natural relief, but without all the side effects.

There are many authorities in the health, science and nutrition field who say that approximately 75-90% of headaches are caused by dehydration. This means that if you have a headache, especially a severe headache, migraine or chronic headaches, then it is very likely that you suffer from chronic dehydration as well. This means that it is absolutely necessary to drink enough water for your health, to really get rid of these headaches. This should be considered as a cure and as a prevention. Not only that, but other research points to mineral, salt, and electrolyte deficiencies as a possible cause of migraine headaches.

Get rid of a quick headache with Himalayan salt

How can you give your body enough minerals, salts and electrolytes at the same time?
Simple, drink coconut water or drink normal purified or filtered water, with Himalayan sea salt, a pink salt that has 84 minerals, electrolytes and more.

These two options will not only help you hydrate, but also give your body the proper levels of minerals and electrolytes that are crucial for alkalizing your body, balancing the pH and eliminating excess toxicity that can cause tension, stress and pain in head

Not only that, Himalayan salt is approximately 85% sodium chloride with the other 15% containing notable amounts of potassium, calcium, and magnesium, as well as bicarbonate. These six minerals are all electrolytes that are necessary for the proper functioning of the human body, or more specifically for the regulation of body fluid.

Many of the minerals found in Himalayan salt are also vital for the human body to maintain strong bones and connective tissues, as well as muscle regeneration and proper blood circulation. If you’re prone to cold extremities, arthritis, severe headaches, broken bones, or even mental fatigue, regular use of pink Himalayan salt to season your food may be just what you need to get your body back on its feet. good health.

Liver health essential to eliminate headaches

Lemon essential oil does an amazing job of filtering and removing excess liver toxicity, which is very important for healing your headaches. The liver has more than 600 functions in the body, including purifying the blood, removing toxicity, regulating hormones, and much more. When the liver does not function properly, the blood becomes less healthy, leading to headaches among other things.

Therefore, when you want to quickly cure a headache, give your body a mineral hit, prepare the following drink (not for hypertensive):

Himalayan salt drink to remove headache


  • 1/2 glass of water
  • 2 teaspoons of good quality Himalayan Salt
  • Juice of 2 organic lemons and a little zest of their peel

Add the juice of the lemons, a little zest and Himalayan salt to the water and drink everything.

This salt reduces the severity of your headaches and / or migraine. You will strengthen your immune system, increase your energy levels, and balance the levels of serotonin in the bloodstream.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top