In different measures, all people face the same problem of eliminating sweaty feet. Basically, we are beginning to struggle in periods when the weather starts to heat up and sweating is quite normal.
But if the subject is touched on more thoroughly, then it becomes clear that the feet do not sweat due to elementary changes in the outside temperature. This tells us that you have a health problem. Why do feet sweat so much and smell? What should you do in this case? What methods should be followed to treat hyperhidrosis? These questions must be answered to give you a comprehensive solution.
Today you are going to know the answers to these questions. We are going to talk in detail about treatment with home remedies to remove sweat from your feet. What to do if we have a lot of sweat and odor on our feet. Here you can read more information about excessive sweating.
Home remedies for foot sweat
If you have a very strong foot odor due to sweating, you can treat it with home remedies that have multiple functions. The home remedies for foot sweating, is based on natural recipes tested by many generations. They are very effective and help combat this unpleasant condition.
High hyperhidrosis trays
Many have to cope with this unpleasant situation. Next, we will try to find effective, affordable and safe remedies. Thanks to this method, not only can the problem be solved at the moment, but also to be able to eradicate it.
- Take the oak bark and boil it with a liter of water for half an hour. Hot baths are taken daily for 30 minutes. You must prepare this infusion every time you have to wash your feet. This method is very effective, but has side effects, that is, over time dark spots may appear on the skin of the feet.
- A teaspoon of table salt, diluted in a little heated water. This is a very effective solution for rinsing your feet. This procedure is carried out two or three times a day. After using the solution, the feet should be rinsed in pure water.
- Take 20 pieces of bay leaf and pour three liters of boiling water. This infusion must rest for half an hour to later be able to use it. These baths should be done every day before going to bed for 20 minutes.
- Leaves (dried) of sage, mint and nettle, 1 tablespoon each. A solution is made with 2 liters of boiling water and infused for 40 minutes. Steam treatments are carried out every day for 15 minutes.
- Another alternative to help eliminates odor and perspiration is to use lemon peel during washing.
The best recipes to wash your feet
The baths that we recommend will help reduce pores and sweat will not stand out as intensely. Therefore, these procedures will help you in treating sweaty feet.
We recommend doing a therapeutic bath 2 – 3 times a week, with 10 – 12 procedures. We will do these baths immediately before taking a break. If your feet have wounds or ulcers, small cracks, these procedures are contraindicated until the legs heal.
If the reception baths with the therapeutic agent cause you any discomfort, you should immediately rinse the fresh feet. Clean with a little water and dry with a towel.
Apple cider vinegar bath
- Pour a cup of ground apple in three liters of water. Add the vinegar diluted in water and pour together into a container.
- With this solution you must take a bath.
Bath with essential oils
Very good effect gives a foot bath with essential oils: lavender, tea tree, pine, lemon oil. Such procedures:
- They improve blood circulation.
- They tighten pores and eliminate unpleasant odor.
- hydrate and nourish the skin of the feet.
- Pour into a bowl hot water that is comfortable for the feet.
- Add to the water 5 – 10 drops of the chosen essential oil and 10 grams of sea salt (common table salt can be added).
- Once the mixture is prepared, soak your feet for 15 minutes and relax with your favorite music.
- After the procedure, you need to wipe your feet dry with a towel and apply a nourishing foot cream.