Although it seems that stretch marks are only a female problem, because women tend to develop them especially during pregnancy, men can also have stretch marks. Because they also appear when you gain weight quickly and that is why it is important to use natural remedies to treat both red and white stretch marks.
When the skin of our body is stretched, the fibers that have less elasticity end up breaking and thus what is known as stretch marks are formed. They tend to appear mostly on the abdomen, thighs, hips, chest, and buttocks.
We can say that the loss of collagen and elasticity of the skin are what end up causing the birth of these marks that at first are pinkish in color, then turn to a reddish tone and at the end up acquiring a white color.
Natural remedies for red stretch marks based on sugar and eggs
1. Use of sugar in the bathroom.
We are going to use the sugar as an exfoliant that will help improve the appearance of the skin. For this we will use a teaspoon of organic sugar during our bath, applying it on the moistened skin in the form of gentle massages on the areas with stretch marks.
We will do it for 30 seconds and we will never exceed the minute so that the skin does not end up being irritated.
Afterwards, we can shower or bathe normally, taking care to wash, rinse and dry the area delicately, trying not to irritate the skin that has been subjected to the treatment.
2. Use olive oil when coming out of the bathroom.
After leaving the bath we will apply pure extra virgin olive oil (maximum acidity 0.6%) on the areas with stretch marks.
With 1 or 2 drops or a teaspoon applied to the area for 10 seconds, it will be enough. Because it is a natural and pure oil that will be quickly absorbed by our skin. We can apply oil twice a day. So, we will use the properties of vitamin E to cure these skin problems.
Effective treatment with eggs:
Egg white contains significant amounts of amino acids and proteins and will be a natural way to treat stretch marks.
To do this, beat the whites of two eggs, apply them on the skin and leave them there until they dry. Afterwards, rinse with cold water. You can hydrate the area with a little olive oil and repeat this process for two weeks regularly.
1. Avocado cream for stretch marks:
The natural oils of the avocado will help to improve the elasticity of the skin and combined with the olive oil; they will help to regenerate it.
- 1 ripe avocado.
- Olive oil.
- Mix the well crushed pulp of an avocado with three tablespoons of olive oil.
How to use:
- It is applied every day giving circular massages and leaving it to act for about 40 minutes.
- It is removed with plenty of warm water.
2. Cream for stretch marks using aloe vera:
The vera aloe along with avocados have a high regenerative power of tissues. The collagen in aloe vera helps to recover damaged skin, and hydrates the body.
- Half avocado.
- An aloe vera leaf.
- Olive oil.
Method of preparation and application:
- The avocado, the aloe vera gel and a teaspoon of olive oil are added to the blender.
- We will form a smooth and homogeneous paste with which we will make circular massages, leaving it to act for 20 minutes on the area.
- We remove with cold water.
Adequate nutrition to avoid stretch marks
Remember that the best natural remedies for stretch marks are those that also take food into account:
- We must keep our skin hydrated through the consumption of water.
- It is convenient to consume fruits and vegetables as they improve the elasticity of our skin.
- We should not abuse fats since they end up being stored in the stomach and buttocks.
- It is good to exercise as it contributes to the elasticity of the skin.