When we expose ourselves to the sun’s rays during times of the year when there is intense heat, it causes us to get sunburned. Whether it’s because we go to the beach, do outdoor activities or expose ourselves to the sun for one reason or another, burns will not take long to appear.
In addition to the above, when we do not use sunscreen to avoid sunstroke the consequences will be negative for our skin. It is in this sense that we present you some natural methods to take care of a heatstroke with which you will obtain good results.
Natural remedies to treat heat stroke
- Potato mask. The juice that is released from them has a restorative and soothing action on the skin, so it will improve its condition after sun exposure.
- Wash two potatoes very well. Then you must cut them and take them to a blender to process them and get a paste with a certain liquid texture.
- Put the paste in the refrigerator and when it is cold it has to be applied to each of the affected areas for a period of 20 minutes.
- Cornstarch. If ultraviolet rays affect our skin, it is to be expected that delicate areas of the body are the ones that suffer the most. For these types of places such as the bikini line, under the buttocks or near the armpits and breasts, this remedy is recommended.
- Cover the burn with cornstarch before wearing any garment so that rubbing does not cause you more inconvenience.
- Don’t use greasy products on the area as you could make things worse.
- Iced tea. Its active compounds activate the repair of the skin with an effect that even prevents damage to it from free radicals.
- Its use is actually simple. Just make a bag or two of tea and let it sit in the fridge. Being cold, it is applied to the affected skin area.
Natural remedies to treat a case of heat stroke
During the summer or with some kind of situation where we expose to the sun and its rays, it is common for cases of heatstroke occur, as mentioned at the beginning, so we have to keep in mind that the sunburns are clear symptom of this type of situation known as heat stroke.
It will always be advisable to use products that protect us previously from a case of sunstroke so that we reduce the impact on the skin to the maximum. Now, beyond the above, there are natural treatments to refresh the skin if it is too late and one seeks to calm the symptoms.
A refreshing bath
One of the recommendations to take into account in the first instance if we have sunstroke is that we start by taking a refreshing bath so that we alleviate the burning sensation on the skin that has been affected.
- You can dilute six tablespoons of baking soda in a tub or cold water and soak in it for about 20 minutes. As soon as the hem is finished, let your skin dry gently.
- An alternative is to add oatmeal instead of baking soda for its moisturizing, emollient, and antioxidant properties that make skin repair easier.
Cold milk compresses
Milk is composed of lactic acid and fatty acids that, with their effect, manage to repair the skin so that we calm the burns that appear due to the sun. To put it into practice, follow these steps:
- Put half a cup of milk in the refrigerator. As soon as it is cold you can apply it on the skin with the help of a cloth or a piece of cotton.
- Allow it to act for about 20 minutes and finally rinse with cold water.
The aloe vera is one of the ingredients most beneficial to the skin that can be found on the planet because it is very rich in minerals, water, antioxidants and compounds of all types that handle moisturize the skin and accelerate the regeneration process cell phone,
You just have to extract the aloe vera gel to rub it with a gentle massage for each of the parts that have been affected by sunstroke. Apply at least three times a day.