If the hands have not received the same care as the face or other part of the body, their appearance begins to change very quickly, showing an unhealthy appearance and premature aging. But we can eat a proper diet, together with some small healthy habits to be able to reverse the passing of the years and maintain young and healthy hands.
Natural treatments for young and healthy hands
You can get younger and healthier-looking hands by following some of the tips that we provide below, since many times the hands do not receive the proper treatment and subsequent care, thus making our body look older before its time.
Nail treatment with water and vinegar
This is a natural remedy for treating yellowish and battered nails. The ingredients that we will use for this preparation are very simple, water and vinegar, and we apply it in the following way.
- Take a bowl and add half the water along with 3 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Soak your nails for a few minutes in the container and repeat the operation every day.
Vinegar is not only capable of killing germs and bacteria that are located under the nails, it is also an excellent natural whitener, fantastic to eliminate yellow nails.
Sea salt for dry hands
- Half a liter of hot water
- 80 grams of sea salt
- A few drops of sweet almond oil
Steps to follow.
- Add half a liter of hot water and 80 grams of sea salt to a container.
- Dip your hands into the water.
- Let them sit for 10 minutes.
- Finally, rub your hands with sweet almond oil until it is completely absorbed.
Aloe vera to treat chapped hands
- Extract the gel that is hidden inside the aloe vera leaf and place it in a bowl.
- Pour a few drops of rosehip oil into the container and mix both products very well.
- Use the resulting compound to massage your hands for several minutes.
If you carry out this action before going to sleep and after the massage you cover your hands with wool gloves, the effect will be even greater and you will wake up with very hydrated hands.
Aloe vera and rosehip oil are two natural ingredients that can help you achieve young hands, while keeping the skin deeply hydrated, helping wounds heal faster and promoting regeneration of the dermis.
Deep cleaning for your hands
Three tablespoons of oatmeal Milk
Steps to follow
The oatmeal is placed in a container with the milk, it is stirred perfectly and it is applied to the palms, then a light massage is given between one hand and the other for about 10 minutes, then rinsed with warm water. You can apply this mask two or three times a week.