Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease characterized by being autoimmune, chronic inflammatory and by symmetrical involvement of multiple joints. However, we can treat this ailment with a widely used natural remedy, known as “the garlic cure”.
Before starting to mention the natural remedy to treat it, we must mention that rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that seriously affects the joints and joints, they swell causing a lot of pain and stiffness. If one part of the body, such as a knee, has this condition, the other will also be greatly affected.
Causes of rheumatoid arthritis
The cause of this disease is unknown, but with RA (rheumatoid arthritis) the immune system begins to damage the joints. It is usually more common in females than males, and usually occurs in older adults, although it can begin at any stage of life and affect anyone, regardless of race, sex, and occupation.
It is known that with this type of arthritis the immune system (IS) attacks the tissues of your own body. Some people suffer from this disease in a mild or moderate way. In very severe cases, rheumatoid arthritis usually lasts for many years and even a lifetime. Some of the factors that can cause this condition are:
- Genes(passed from parent to child).
- The environment. Disorders caused by the environment in which the person lives.
- The hormones. Problems caused by hormonal disorders.
Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
This disease often occurs in more than one joint and can affect any of them. People who suffer from it can often feel tired and on many occasions, they can have very high and constant fevers. It occurs in a mild and moderate way, but even so, the bad times in which the symptoms get worse occur frequently.
Generally, it begins in an insidious and very slow way, it has certain manifestations that cannot be attributed to a particular condition, there are very strong fevers that last and a little asthenia.
Another of the main symptoms is the affectation of some joints, such as the diartridial ones, in the beginning there are inflammations that can be appreciated with the naked eye and that cause a lot of pain for the individual.
After inflammation, other manifestations appear such as increased volume and stiffness after night breaks, which slowly disappear while performing daily activities, muscle weakness and limitation of mobility that was previously possessed also appear.
As the disease progresses, other symptoms such as hard lumps, known as rheumatoid nodules, can be witnessed in areas where the skin rubs, such as the elbows, the back of the fingers and also of the feet, in other circumstances they can be located in the inside the body.
Garlic cure for rheumatoid arthritis
The garlic can help treat rheumatoid arthritis because it contains anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties. This is a natural treatment; its healing qualities can help those who suffer from this disease to have a normal life without the need for medication.
The 3 properties of garlic already mentioned are usually of a profitable opportunity for you. As you can see, the anti-inflammatory quality that garlic has helps to reduce inflammation of the joints caused by RA. Analgesics will help us reduce pain in an effective way, and antioxidants will strengthen your immune system.
These are 3 options to prepare a garlic cure, depending on the taste of the person, the results are similar with any of them.
- Crush two cloves of raw garlic and place them in a blender. A peeled lemon is added and finally a teaspoon of honey to give flavor, after having mixed well it is drunk at any time of the day.
- Crush two cloves of garlic and mix with two tablespoons of honey, add water to suit the person to mix and drink later.
- It can be used topically directly on the joints that present pain, for this the peeled garlic is rubbed. This has been shown to help reduce pain and inflammation, special care has to be taken as garlic can burn the skin if left in contact with it for too long.
Use it in your meals
In addition to these preparations, there are several ways to use garlic cure for arthritis. One of many ways, we could say that you can use it in the form of salad and raw. Very important! You have to be raw, since when you eat it you can absorb all its healing properties. You can make it by adding tomato, lettuce, broccoli, and garlic.
Another way to use garlic for rheumatoid arthritis effectively is the following: You should prepare a juice with 2 lemons and have 2 cloves of garlic on hand. After you have achieved everything, you will need to peel the garlic cloves and blend them. Finally, you add the lemon juice and you should take that mixture every morning on an empty stomach.
But how does lemon help? Well, lemon serves to add more antioxidant properties to the mix and also scientifically proven vitamin C that helps maintain collagen in bones and cartilage.
Basically, if you consume garlic raw, it will provide you with all its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, two qualities that will be a blessing for your joints.
Other natural solutions for RA
In addition to garlic, there are other natural remedies that will help you alleviate the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and that you can do yourself at home, without having to go out looking, as they are elements that are always found in the home. Some of the options are:
- Green tea: Green tea is one of the drinks that has brought the most benefits to human beings. One of the many properties it contains is the antioxidant, good for losing weight and for, you know, arthritis.
- Cherries and apple cider vinegar: Without a doubt, the number of antioxidants in cherries and vinegar helps in a wonderful way to fight arthritis. In addition, this mixture is a great anti-inflammatory power. For its preparation, simply use 3 ingredients: 3 cups of water, 1 glass of freshly made cherry juice or smoothie, and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. You can drink this preparation several times during the day, and it is recommended to take it at breakfast to reduce inflammation of the joints and remove stiffness.
- Ginger and turmeric: Both plants are very famous in the field of medicine. Since they are two medicinal plants used in oriental medicine. They both possess incredible anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties on their own. Imagine together!
We were able to see how beneficial it is to use the garlic cure to treat rheumatoid arthritis, that despite having no cure with this natural medicine, a life free of worries can be lived. In addition to garlic, there are a wide variety of natural remedies that contain healing properties that will be a great opportunity for you, do not give up!
Do not back down when trying one of these many natural contributions that we have given you, remember that success is in constancy.