Acne is an annoying skin condition that can attack us at any time in life, not at a specific age. This time, we bring you these tips to control acne.
It is important to note that these quick tips are for daily use for people who do not have a serious acne problem, but only a few occasional breakouts. If it is severe acne, you should go to a dermatologist as soon as possible. Here you will find the tips to control acne.
Tips to avoid acne
Acne is a “tremendously embarrassing and cumbersome problem” for many people. Many attributes their acne to oily skin, food allergies, or say it is hereditary. But none of these are absolute. Sometimes all your body needs are the right nutritional balance and proper skin care.
So, what works? Natural remedies can be just as effective as prescribed topical products. Possibly more powerful. General skin problems such as dry, irritated, usually red and sensitive skin in most cases with just a few tips involving natural and home remedies can work very well in trying to reduce your acne.
How to Naturally Prevent Acne
To that end, here are some easy things you can start doing today to help heal your acne, and if yours isn’t a very serious problem, the good news is that you should notice a difference in your skin at weeks.
1.- Drink enough water: it will help you purify the body of toxic substances that can cause acne.
2- Exercise: just like water, physical exercise will serve as a purifier of the body, making you release toxins.
- Add turmeric to your diet. It has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties that can reduce acne redness and inflammation. It’s a good reason to eat Indian food the next time you go out, or try adding this spice yourself to your eggs or stir fry at home.
4.- Remove sweat: and prevent it from drying out in our body, otherwise the sweat mixes with the dirty and natural fat of the body, making layers that clog the pores and contaminate the skin.
- Limit your dairy intake: A study shows that too much dairy can cause the glands to race.
- Facial cleansing: wash your face well and moisturize at least twice a day, once in the morning when you get up and another when you go to bed.
- Use special soap for face: do not use a body soap, since its composition is different, do not share the soap with anyone, or use it for anything other than washing your face.
- Special towel for the face. A correct way to dry the face and avoid contaminating the enlarged pores is with the use of special towels for the face, use them and avoid unpleasant acne.
- Be careful with the conditioner, this product is very dense, avoid that it falls on your face when applying it.
- Do not touch your face constantly, or your hair, and although the oil on our hands can cause acne.
- Cut the sugar. Limit it to once a week. Fruit is fine to include, but try to stick with melons and berries. Sugar is a big culprit because it increases insulin, which in turn speeds up hormones and the adrenal glands. So, keep sugar to one day a week and don’t eat too much.
- Use antibacterial gel to keep the skin more hygienic. Try to use a product that is not invasive, it is best to make our own antibacterial at home.
- Eat more carrots. Vitamin A strengthens the protective tissue of the skin and actually prevents acne. It also helps reduce sebum production.
- On the other hand, eat salads with your meals. Add lots of green leafy vegetables to help you cleanse the intestine, which is where toxins accumulate.
- Take care of the products you use to style your hair. They may be causing adverse reactions on your skin.
16.- Control stress: excess stress generates unexpected breakouts of acne.
- Take good care of your diet. This is the main cause of acne, so if you are going to try to have pimple-free skin, it is preferable that you eat a well-balanced diet.
These have been some excellent tips to control acne, take care of your face and you will have good results.