There are several types of belly and not all of them mean accumulation of fat. Some may be due to inflammation in the intestinal tissue, others due to accumulation of gases in a chronic way due to bacterial overgrowth in the intestine, and obviously the most common cause is fat retention. Reducing belly fat may not be that difficult. Follow these 5 tips and see the results.
We know that burning 500-600 calories each day and having the right kind of food are factors that help reduce belly fat, but we also know that going to the gym is sometimes very difficult. You don’t want to exercise like crazy and still can’t lose belly fat.
Although it is necessary to move the body, no longer so much doing heavy gym exercises or aerobics or something strenuous, but for example walking, cycling, running, swimming, playing badminton or just taking the stairs instead of the elevator, you can keep your body moving and burn fat.
Just enjoy something that interests you, so you don’t sit around for hours.
5 natural remedies to reduce belly fat
In addition to all this and with regard to food, there are simple and easy home remedies that can reduce abdominal fat around your waist. It is a matter of knowing and learning, because we have the resources that nature offers us, but we do not know them, and sometimes, knowing them in advance, we do not know the benefits that they can give us if we use them.
These home remedies are very simple to start using making them part of our diet to lose abdominal fat.
Eat almonds to get rid of belly fat
One of the superfoods that fight obesity is almonds. Almonds are rich in good fats. How then do almonds reduce belly fat?
It is because they are also a powerhouse of essential nutrients like magnesium, protein, vitamin E, and fiber. When you have enough good protein, you build lean muscle mass which in turn helps burn fat. Fibers are good not only for digestion, but also for giving you the feeling of fullness that stops you from overeating.
The monounsaturated fats, or good fats in almonds, not only help you lose weight, but also reduce your body mass index (BMI). This has been established by a study published in the International Journal of Obesity and related metabolic disorders. This food has many other benefits apart from a miracle to reduce obesity.
It is also good for heart disease and diabetes, as it not only reduces bad cholesterol in the arteries, but also stabilizes blood sugar. Therefore, without any worries, you can eat almonds during the day. But remember, in excess everything is bad. Eat a handful, 10-20 almonds a day, no more than that. And that they are raw, not fried or salty.
Ways to consume almonds to reduce belly fat
- Soak 6-8 almonds in water overnight. Ask them first thing in the morning. However, if the first thing you are going to drink is warm lemon water in the morning, wait 30 to 40 minutes before eating soaked almonds.
- Add almonds to your breakfast in the morning. Add to your salad, fruit mix, oatmeal or even to your breakfast cereal combined with almond milk.
- Snack on a handful of almonds when you feel hungry
- Use them in salads, fried foods, etc.
Cucumber helps reduce abdominal fat
Cucumber is a great summer food, but what’s interesting is that it’s also a great fat-burning food. Elizabeth Somer is a dietitian and, in her book, “Nutrition for Women,” she suggests ways to lose weight and keep it off. She says that cucumbers are rich in two trace minerals – sulfur and silicon. These minerals may be the reason why cucumbers burn fat.
Cucumbers are also high in water content and therefore act as diuretics that prevent the belly from bloating. Bloating may give an impression of a fat abdomen.
By adding cucumbers with lemon, it becomes a super fat burning food as lemons excellently boost metabolism and their high acid content helps in the breakdown of fat.
Eat this low-calorie food widely throughout the day. Yes, cucumbers are about 96% water and there are only about 45 calories in a whole cucumber.
Ways to consume cucumber to reduce belly fat
- Add a plate of cucumber slices to your breakfast.
- Eat a cucumber salad every day with your lunch. Add a dash of lemon juice, pepper, salt and vinegar and some herbs plus olive oil, to make it a spicy delight.
- Take cucumber wherever you go: the office, school or such regular places where you need to spend longer periods. Snack on cucumbers when you feel hungry.
Apple to reduce abdominal fat
The apple has undoubtedly been accepted as a healthy fruit and helps in reducing fat, especially belly fat. Apples are a rich source of fiber, flavonoids, phytosterols, and beta-carotene that make you feel full so you don’t overeat.
Apples are also a rich source of pectin. Any fruit that is rich in pectin has to be chewed more taking longer to finish. This gives your body the signal of satiety in time.
Also, when pectin dissolves in the stomach, it leads to the formation of a gel-like substance that traps cholesterol and fat from the diet. The polyphenols present in apples are also an important component that metabolizes all types of body fat.
Therefore, it seems wise to eat apples to lose belly fat. In addition, an apple a day can help you in cholesterol problems, constipation problems and helps strengthen the heart.
How to eat apples to reduce belly fat
- Eat at least one apple during the day. You can eat it with your breakfast or as a snack in the middle of the morning, in the afternoon or before any of your meals.
- Always disinfect and wash apples very well before eating them to wash off all pesticides from their skins.
- Most of the apples these days are sprayed with wax that traps pesticides. Therefore, you need to remove the wax from it.
- Normal washing with water cannot remove this wax. Wash and rub the apples with warm water. You can also use apple cider vinegar (or regular vinegar) to clean the wax, or even a mixture of warm water, lemon juice, and baking soda before eating your apple.
Eat avocados to reduce belly fat
Although avocado is rich in monounsaturated fats, that can actually make your waist slimmer. Avocados help in reducing systemic inflammation that is a cause of high cholesterol.
It also keeps your blood sugar levels in constant balance so your body doesn’t store excess calories as fat.
When cholesterol and blood sugar are at optimal levels, excessive cortisol hormone (which is the stress hormone) is also not produced, leading to obesity, especially around the stomach.
Rich in potassium, B vitamins, amino acids and fiber, avocado gives a feeling of fullness too. So, add avocado to your daily diet. Here are some ways to do it.
Ways to eat avocados to lose belly fat
- Cut the avocado in half and sprinkle some lemon juice over it along with your choice of seasonings. You can add the paprika and a little vinegar before eating it.
- Cubed and pureed avocados can be used as sauces.
- Use avocados to make healthy salads.
- Combined avocado with lettuce, tomato and other vegetables, you can make a sandwich.
Aloe vera juice to reduce abdominal fat
Aloe vera is a wonderful herb with many health benefits. One of its benefits is that it reduces belly fat. It is a very good natural antioxidant.
Regular consumption of aloe vera juice increases metabolism which helps in reducing body fat. It also detoxifies your system, therefore cleansing your digestive system and further reduces weight.
However, since aloe vera also has mild laxative effects, the amount taken daily should be controlled. Mixing aloe vera juice with some other herbs will give you an excellent recipe for losing belly fat.
- 30 g of Aloe vera juice
- 3 g turmeric powder
- 3 g of ground cumin seeds
- 3 g tinospora cordifolia powder (Giloy / guduchi)
- 3 g terminalia chebula powder (haritiki)
- ½ glass of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Mix the aloe vera juice and all the other herbs and powders in half a glass of warm water.
- If you want it to be sweet, mix a little honey to it.
- Mix well and drink in the morning on an empty stomach.
- After having this herbal with aloe vera juice, do not eat anything for about an hour.