Treating wrinkles around the eyes can be done very efficiently by using home remedies that can help smooth out wrinkles and make your skin look brighter.
Every woman wants to look good regardless of age and the influence of various negative factors on the body. Therefore, one of the most annoying issues for all women is wrinkles around the eyes.
Causes of wrinkles around the eyes
The causes of these wrinkles or early marks around the eyes can be due to many factors, such as not having proper care, stress, lack of sleep, the state of the climate where you live, customs and facial expressions, etc. Wrinkles around the eyes form very quickly, as the skin is very fine and delicate in that area. Therefore, in order to avoid the formation of wrinkles around the eyes and in other parts of the face, and to be able to keep the skin in good condition, we will present you a series of home remedies that will help you treat them.
Home remedies for wrinkles around the eyes
You can use an eye massage, revitalizing and nourishing that will not only help you prevent wrinkles, but also get rid of them.
Remove makeup properly
- First of all, you should know how to choose the right makeup remover that does not harm your skin even more. Most products have chemicals that can cause more problems than provide solutions, so it is always recommended that you know how certain natural ingredients work, such as apple cider vinegar or use the natural peeling technique that will help you maintain your face. in optimal conditions. To do this, use a cotton swab. Always removing makeup can make a big difference between the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and the absence of them over the years.
One of the most efficient ways to keep wrinkles around the eyes out is to constantly hydrate and nourish nourished skin. For this we leave you below several home remedies.
Perform face massage
- Gently massage the skin around the eyes using a mask with cocoa butter and sea buckthorn. This should be used regularly several times a week. Apply the mask at bedtime on clean skin.
Using homemade masks
- Mask with potatoes and almond oil or olive oil. This mask is applied for 20 minutes to the skin around the eyes. Potatoes can also be used to remove dark spots and pigments on the skin of the face, and can be applied as a slice on the area to be treated.
Natural juices and oils
- Aloe vera juice fights wrinkles effectively. To do this, squeeze the juice from the aloe leaf (which must be freshly cut) and apply light massages to clean, dry skin. In this case, it is necessary to be careful that the juice does not get into the eyes.
- Natural oils for wrinkles around the eyes. A drop of almond oil or olive oil, with them you should give yourself a circular massage and apply small taps on the skin.
- Also the use of teas is highly recommended, for example green tea, you should dip cotton wool and then massage it on the circular area near the eyes.