Besides being very effective against intestinal parasites, garlic milk can also be used to treat sciatica. This simple remedy will help you soothe sciatica as it is an effective remedy and the use of garlic milk will give you extra benefits.
Sciatica has its origin when the sciatic nerve suffers one or more injuries, such as a herniated disc, irritation of the sciatic nerve, a dysfunction in the sacroiliac joint, etc. This ailment can be very strong, so we must try to treat it with an effective remedy, and the use of garlic milk to calm sciatica can be highly recommended.
How to prepare and use garlic milk?
Garlic milk can be prepared with cooked or raw garlic. Raw Garlic Milk works better and is stronger, but cooking reduces odor, but it still works satisfactorily although not with the strength of raw garlic.
- 5 garlic cloves
- 250 ml of almond or rice milk
- Honey to sweeten (optional)
How is the preparation.
We must use a garlic crusher to prepare our recipe and leave them as if it were a garlic puree. Later mix the crushed garlic with the vegetable milk that we have chosen. As we have mentioned, some people prefer to cook garlic in milk and this can be up to everyone’s taste, we have already mentioned that raw garlic can be more effective, but it will have more smell and flavor.
How to consume it:
It is necessary to drink at least 200 ml to 250 ml of garlic milk a day, if you want to achieve a stronger effect. With this drink, accompanied by a specific treatment for sciatica, you will be fighting a battle to calm the pain it produces. Garlic milk helps to soothe sciatica but should be used in conjunction with treatment and or change of habits, since depending on the cause that is generating sciatica, if you do not change certain habits, postures or treat the cause in a deeper way of these symptoms, this recipe will not be able to supplant all this set of changes that you will have to make, but it can greatly alleviate the symptoms of sciatica.
Other benefits of garlic milk
Garlic is a rich source of flavonoids, enzymes, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins such as vitamins A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), vitamins B6 and C, potassium, proteins, copper, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, selenium and calcium.
- Effective against asthma: Garlic milk is very beneficial in treating asthma problems.
- Garlic milk against coughs: Together with turmeric it is very effective in relieving cough symptoms. Garlic’s antibacterial properties make it an excellent cough remedy. A mixture of honey and garlic is an excellent expectorant to relieve coughs.
- Helps lower cholesterol: Garlic milk helps reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) known as “bad” cholesterol, thus increasing high-density lipoprotein (HDL) the good cholesterol in the body.
- A relief for fatty liver :Because garlic activates liver enzymes, this helps the body to get rid of unwanted toxins and because garlic is loaded with allicin and selenium, this increases the production of bile reducing fat in the liver.