The liver has many vital functions in the body, and it is at the core of every metabolic process. It filters the blood, produces the enzymes necessary for blood clotting, breaks down fat, and releases energy. Toxins burden the liver to an almost irreversible extent, and this has a huge impact on its function. Take this medicinal juice with parsley and celery daily and your liver will be like new.
Table of Contents
Why is it so important to improve the liver?
The liver is one of our most vital organs. Without proper operation, it can also complicate a large part of our entire system. For example:
- A malfunction of the liver slows down the weight loss process, because fat metabolism goes at a slow rate as well.
- Skin often turns a kind of sickly yellow tinged with blue, which is obviously not your natural, pinkish skin color.
- Urine can become very dark, even darker than its usual color when it does not get enough water.
The stool may appear very dark, tarry, a pale paler, or have blood spots on it.
- Many people also feel that they are always very tired, which is generally called fatigue or exhaustion. You may be chronically tired, and this is a good indication that there may be something wrong with your liver.
- The last and one of the most obvious symptoms of liver problems is a bloating of your stomach, often accompanied by stomach pain, stomach cramps, and extra gas. The reason you may develop this very obvious symptom is due to the fact that fluid is building up within the walls of your abdomen, and the problem could make it difficult for you to breathe properly if the fluid builds up too much and begins to press on the lungs.
There are some other symptoms of liver problems that are much less visible:
- Sensitive skin
- Intestinal bleeding
- Low sex drive
- Spider veins on the skin
- Weight loss
Parsley for the liver
A known risk factor for cancer is high levels of uric acid in the blood. Abnormal levels of this chemical can lead to problems like gout, and lack of treatment puts stress on the body that leads to chronic disease. Its presence is associated with the generation of reactive oxygen species that promote cancer (ROS).
Parsley exhibits uric acid lowering effects by inhibiting the production of xanthine oxidoreductase from the liver. This liver enzyme is the main contributor that metabolizes compounds to produce uric acid. The reduction in ROS and the inhibitory effects produced by parsley are reported to lessen the trauma associated with the need for a liver transplant.
In the country of Turkey, parsley is regularly used as a treatment for diabetes due to its liver-supporting properties. With its high antioxidant capacity, parsley is an effective herb for removing toxins from the liver while reducing blood sugar and sodium levels, uric acid concentrations, and oxidized liver enzymes that cause tissue damage in diabetics.
Bitter is good for the liver
Natural bitters are deficient in the modern diet, but they provide a great deal of nutritional value in foods like parsley, basil, and chicory root. Eating bitter foods on a daily basis contributes to the support of digestive health, in part due to its role in liver support .
The bitter foods increase levels of the master antioxidant glutathione in the liver and also support other antioxidant enzymes. Parsley has even been shown to regenerate liver tissue after damage due to chronic diseases.
Parsley stimulates the production of bile in the liver necessary to digest fats in the intestines. A deficiency in bile production contributes to poor digestion, overgrowth of microbes, and hormonal disorders. The production of bile is also essential for the excretion of toxins that are eliminated from the body and liver.
Medicinal juice with parsley and celery to improve the liver
Detoxifies the liver regularly to increase its function, and stimulate the breakdown of fats in the body and better functioning of all other organs and systems. The following recipe is one of the most efficient ways to do that. It will restore the natural powers of your liver in just 5 days.
Here are the ingredients you need for this unmatched medicinal juice:
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 3 lemons
- 2 cms of peeled fresh ginger
- 5 stalks of celery
First, wash the ingredients well. Try to find organic lemons, because you will not peel them. Blend the ingredients until they are very smooth, but set the water aside. Pour into the water, and mix again. That is pretty much all you have to do.
For best results, drink 2 cups of the remedy before each meal. That would be three times a day. Do this for three days, take a 7-day break, and do it all over again. Stay away from heavy metals, processed foods, fried foods, sodas, and everything common sense knows should not be consumed, and drink plenty of water to increase the effect of your detox, thereby promoting weight loss.