Learn how to perform the onion cure for flu and warts in an easy and natural way that can help you treat these health problems and others since onion has proven to be very beneficial for health.
This onion cure for coughs, flu and warts is divided into two specific actions, to prevent coughs, flu and allergies, as well as to treat warts.
Before seeing the onion cure procedure, let’s learn a little more about the properties and origins of this important food.
Benefits of onion for coughs, flu and warts
Onion has been used as an ingredient in various dishes for thousands of years by many cultures around the world. The world production of onion is increasing so that it is now its horticultural crop as the second most important after tomatoes. There are many varieties of onion, red, yellow, white and green, each with its own unique flavor, from very strong to slightly sweet. Onions can be eaten raw, cooked, fried, dried, or roasted. Also, plants can be used as ornamental plants, vegetables, spices, or as a medicine.
Onions have a variety of medicinal effects. Early American settlers used wild onions to treat colds, coughs, and asthma, and to repel insects. In Chinese medicine, onions have been used to treat angina, coughs, bacterial infections, and respiratory problems.
Onions are a very rich source of fructo-oligosaccharides. These oligomers stimulate the growth of healthy bifidobacterial and suppress the growth of potentially harmful bacteria in the colon. In addition, they can reduce the risk of developing tumors in the colon.
Now let’s see how to use onions to treat the following health problems:
Procedure for cough, flu and allergies
- Peel 3 onions and cut 2 cloves of garlic into pieces. Mix with the juice of 1 lemon. Put everything in the blender all the elements and blend.
- Now with a cloth squeeze that juice into a jug and let it rest for 24 hours.
- We will take 1 tablespoon every 4 hours.
Procedure for warts
- Hollow out 1 onion and put a little salt in the hole made. Cover that place with the cap of the same onion that has been removed previously.
- Now to all this place it on a container to collect the liquid that will come off this preparation.
- With the juice obtained, moisten the warts repeatedly and several times a day. If the wart is on the hands, place slices of onion with salt in the area.