Kidney stones are really a painful condition that represents mineral deposits, in the form of calcium deposited in the kidneys, it is also known as kidney stones and they make up the same health problem. Its size can vary from being like a grain of sand to being the size of a pearl.
On many occasions, these stones or calculi can be eliminated in the urine without the need for medical assistance, but in some other cases, it can be a very complex and painful task, depending on the size of the stones.
This situation can last from a few weeks to several years without causing symptoms. When the stones in the kidneys move, some symptoms such as pain in the hips, back, or the urine look cloudy.
The most advisable thing is always the elimination of these stones in a natural way, and also opt for a correct diet that can avoid this health condition. However, the most important thing is that you consult a doctor before trying any remedies on your own.
How to get rid of kidney stones
If you have this health condition, surely on some occasions you have seen the need to take analgesics to relieve pain and drink a large amount of liquid to eliminate the stone or stones, through the urine. In a certain situation, surgery is required if the stone is too large.
However, there is a very powerful syrup that can be another healthy option, which is based on combining a lot of liquids to eliminate the stone. Below you can learn how to prepare this drink that will help you eliminate kidney stones.
Homemade syrup to remove stones in the kidneys
- 1 cup organic maple syrup
- 250 grams of parsley
- 250 grams of lemon
- 250 grams of organic pure honey
- 250 grams of olive oil
Instructions for making the syrup:
- Chop the lemon with the peel, then put in the blender and mix.
- Then chop the parsley and add it in a blender.
- At the end add the olive oil and the maple syrup and mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- You will need to transfer the mixture to a glass jar and store it in the fridge.
How to take the syrup
Consume a tablespoon of the mixture every morning on an empty stomach. It is also advisable to drink large amounts of fluids during the day, especially water.
- Parsley is very important in the mixture because it is a natural diuretic that can increase the flow of urine, thereby helping the kidneys to expel the stones.
- Lemon is the most important ingredient in this syrup. It is the perfect product that increases the acidity of the urine and in this way melts the stone in the kidney.
- The honey softens the effects by acting as an antibiotic and the oil lubricates.