Discover the most effective ways to eliminate fluid retention from the body and improve the overall health of the body. In addition, these tips will help you avoid the accumulation of water, before it forms.
If you are retaining fluids, your clothes may feel tighter, you may feel bloated or burdened, and you may even look bloated or bloated. There are many reasons why you could be retaining fluid, but what is the easiest and fastest natural way to get rid of it?
What Causes Water Weight Gain?
Body weight from fluid accumulation occurs when you retain body fluid. It occurs when there is an accumulation of fluid in the tissues of the circulatory system or other parts of the body. There are many ways it can be caused, including:
- When there is a change in pressure inside the capillaries or the capillary walls are too permeable, the water will remain in the tissues and cause swelling.
- If there is too much fluid in the lymphatic system, the excess fluid will stay in the tissues, causing swelling of the legs, ankles, feet, or any other part of the body.
- When the heart fails, in congestive heart failure, the heart has to work harder. This exchange and pressure cause water retention in the legs, feet, ankles, and lungs.
- Severe protein deficiency.
- Insufficient B vitamins.
- During kidney failure
- During pregnancy or menstruation
- Lack of exercise
- Certain medications such as hormone replacement therapy, birth control pills, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and beta blockers.
- Eat a lot of foods that are high in sodium.
- Eating excess sugar.
How to get rid of fluid retention naturally ?
As you can see, there are many causes of fluid retention, but depending on what is causing it will determine how you should get rid of it.
Obviously, if you have a medical condition such as heart disease or kidney disease, you should see your doctor and he will likely prescribe diuretics and may even put you on fluid restriction or more severe treatments, however for the simplest cases it is possible to eliminate fluid retention naturally.
5 ways to avoid and eliminate fluid retention in the body.
There are many diuretic foods that can act as natural diuretics and help you produce urine, which helps you remove fluids from the body.
1. Avoid salt
Remove the salt and in a week, you will have lost fluids effortlessly. In addition, the consumption of common salt can cause blood pressure problems, among other serious problems, so it is advisable to reduce its consumption and switch to sea salt.
2. No coffee
No coffee, go to the infusions. There are diuretic infusions that can be taken on days when more fluids are retained (menstruation, insomnia, nerves, stress, etc.). Remember that the most diuretic plants are: dandelion, celery seeds, horsetail.
3. More raw food
Eat raw foods. Fruits are rich in potassium, a diuretic mineral, and many vegetables are cleansing.
Consume between meals, banana or banana, strawberries, peaches or peaches. To start meals, choose vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, watercress, celery, carrot, onion, leeks, etc.
4. Green tea
Tea, your summer drink. The green tea for its diuretic properties and its low caffeine content. Green tea also brings your health in the form of phytochemicals such as antioxidant catechins and is an effective home remedy to treat fluid retention in the body.
5. Natural juice
Homemade juice for the elimination of liquids.
Natural juices are excellent diuretics. This juice improves digestion and, at the same time, contributes to the elimination of accumulated fluids in the body.
- 1 grapefruit or grapefruit
- 1 apple chopped
- 1/4 of fennel bulb, chopped
- Water (as necessary)
- The grapefruit or grapefruit contains a good amount of potassium electrolyte. Potassium is an important component of cellular and body fluids; it helps control heart rate and blood pressure through counteracting the effects of sodium.
- The apple mainly provides pectin, which contributes to healthy digestion, helps break down toxins, reduces cholesterol and improves intestinal function, reducing swelling and inflammation in the intestine due to retained fluid.
- The fennel is a potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and has anti-cancer properties. With a rich phytonutrient profile, fennel helps with digestion, is rich in vitamin C, and can aid weight loss as it is an excellent diuretic.
- Wash and halve the grapefruit, then extract its juice.
- Wash and chop the apple and the fennel bulb.
- Put the ingredients in the blender and blend them for a few seconds.
- Strain the preparation and drink a glass in the morning every third day until the fluid retention disappears.