This medicine has been used since prehistoric times, and it has been shown to treat and cure a wide variety of health problems. The health properties of blueberries, one of its main ingredients, and juniper berries, are well known among ancient people, so it is not a surprise that it is part of this ancient medicine.
The beneficial contributions of this ancient medicine are to be able to cure chronic digestive diseases, improve the immune system and eliminate all the bad bacteria in our body.
If you have problems or suffer from dizziness, vertigo, headache, or blood tests don’t give you good results, then you should try this recipe. Almost the same recipe, with some variations, is found in Spain, England and France, so it is obvious that it was passed from generation to generation as it turned out to be very effective in improving the functioning of the immune system.
Ancient medicine to boost the immune system
Good blood circulation and proper digestion are the key to a long and healthy life, and with this recipe you will have both. Below you can know what is its preparation.
- 1/2 fresh blueberries (if you can’t find fresh, use frozen)
- 1/2 of juniper berries
- 3 tablespoons of pure honey
- 1 liter of good red wine
- 1/2-liter brandy
- Wash the blueberries and juniper berries and put them in a large glass bowl.
- Pour the red wine over them and leave it in the fridge for 48 hours.
- Then pour brandy over the mixture and add the honey, you could also use a separate natural sweetener, such as stevia if you wish, but this is optional.
- Mix everything together until the honey is melted. Leave the mixture for seven days stored in a cool place, and after a week, the remedy is ready to be consumed.
You can use four tablespoons of this ancient remedy twice a day, in the morning and before going to sleep. Each dose should contain several berries that must be chewed before swallowing.
This fruit is loaded with nutrients called antioxidants and can help fight inflammation. In some laboratory studies, an extract from the berries was found to be able to block the flu virus.
Benefits of red wine and blueberries
Blueberries and red wine can protect the body by helping to boost the immune system, reports The Daily Telegraph. Laboratory research suggests that a combination of substances found in blueberries and red wine enhances the activity of a gene to fight germs.
Before using any natural remedies and alternative solutions, it is necessary that you can identify the true causes of your conditions and have the support of a specialist nearby.