We are going to talk about how to cleanse the liver with natural remedies and avoid liver steatosis diseases. Proven natural remedies will come to the rescue, in case of ailments or other symptoms. These are the home remedies for fatty liver.
Table of Contents
Treatment of fatty liver with Bran
The simplest and, at the same time, most effective remedy that will help eliminate excess fat from the liver.
- We place the bran in freshly boiled water and leave it in it until the liquid cools.
- Next, drain the water and use the steamed bran as food for 2 tablespoons at a time.
- Number of servings per day:3 times.
You can also add bran to other dishes: salads, cereals, soups.
Rosehip is very useful for liver health; its fruit is used to prepare the infusion.
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosehip.
- Grind the fruits and pour into the thermos with boiling water.
- We let the composition rest for three hours, then we filter and let it cool.
You can drink half a glass with the rosehip infusion twice a day, 15 minutes before eating.
Immortal plant flowers
A good folk remedy for steatosis of the liver is the infusion of the flowers of the immortal plant.
- We take 2 tablespoons of flowers from the immortal plant and place them in a glass of boiling water.
- Then put in a water bath and shake, stirring, for 10 minutes.
- Then we remove the glass from the water bath, filter and let it cool a little.
You can take 3 tablespoons of this infusion when we notice that the liver begins to malfunction. We must do it three times a day, warmly, 20 minutes before meals.
The milk thistle (milk thistle) is considered the best ally for the health of the liver, because it contains silymarin. This element stimulates the regeneration of damaged liver cells, while protecting healthy ones. This plant is often used in the treatment of fatty liver dystrophy. The tea from this plant is a powerful ally in the fight against fatty liver disease.
Fatty infiltration in the liver can be treated with green tea. It acts as an antioxidant and reduces inflammation, preventing the accumulation of fat in the body. Thus, it helps in the fight against excess body weight, which is sometimes the trigger for the development of fatty liver.
Dandelion root stimulates liver detoxification, but also enhances the regeneration of damaged cells. In addition, it is recommended for the treatment of fatty liver. Dandelion tea is obtained by grinding the dried root of the plant, then two tablespoons of this ground are mixed with hot water and boiled for several minutes.
Artichoke extract is used in medicine as a therapeutic agent that supports liver function. This vegetable reduces the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood and is a good antibacterial.
Artichokes are increasingly used in the pharmaceutical industry, as an additive and the main ingredient in many preparations for the protection of the liver, bile ducts.
Vegetables contain many valuable vitamins (C, A, E), minerals (iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium). The artichoke stimulates the secretion of bile in the liver, promotes the entry of the bile ducts and improves digestion. In addition, it cleanses the liver from toxins, improves the work of the hepatoprotective effect.
Corn silk for liver health
The most common corn silks can be an excellent tool for treating liver and gallbladder diseases. The benefits of corn sticks for the liver are clinically proven, they reduce the viscosity of bile, promote its better separation and reduce the level of bilirubin in the blood.
Useful properties of corn silk for the liver
- They have choleretic and diuretic properties.
- Helps remove small stones from the biliary tract.
- Increases the secretion of bile.
- It reduces the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood; therefore, corn silk can be used to prevent atherosclerosis;
- They are used as diuretics and hemostats for hydrocephalus, urolithiasis, and edema of various origins.
Corn stigmas are used for treatment in the form of a decoction or infusion.